Going into the 2016 season, everyone is expecting a big year out of the Maize and Blue. And while it’s looking like it could be a historic year on the field, Michigan could also really leave their mark in the 2017 NFL Draft.
I put together my early 2017 draft projections for the Wolverines eligible prospects but I may have underestimated several of UM’s players. CBS Sports has released their latest 2017 NFL Draft player projections and they love themselves some Wolverines.
Check out where Michigan’s seniors landed on the CBS Sports draft player stock watch:
- #1 WR Jehu Chesson, RS SR
- #1 TE Jake Butt, SR
- #2 DE Chris Wormley, RS SR
- #3 CB Jourdan Lewis, SR
- #3 RB DeVeon Smith, SR
- #5 DT Ryan Glasgow, RS SR
- #8 OT Erik Magnuson, RS SR
- #10 OG Kyle Kalis, RS SR
- #12 DE Taco Charlton, SR
- #17 WR Amara Darboh, RS SR
- #28 CB Jeremy Clark, RS SR
- #34 OG Ben Braden, RS SR
- #49 FS Delano Hill, SR
- #57 CB Channing Stribling, SR
What do you think about the CBS Sports NFL Draft player projections? Are Michigan’s top players ranked too high or too low? Let us know in the comment section below!
Photo Credit: AP Photo/Carlos Osorio
- The First 2024 Best Guess Recruiting Class - Mar 24, 2023
- 2023 Best Guess Recruiting Class: Early Signing Day - Dec 20, 2022
- The 2023 Best Guess Recruiting Class - Sep 22, 2022