1. QB: 5* \”Sugar\” Shane Morris, 6\’3\’\’ 190lbs. Warren, MI. (De La Salle HS)
|Shane Morris #12, QB|
–COMMITTED. The future of Michigan football, Shane is one of the top 2 QB recruits in the nation and is the pro style quarterback that this offense needs moving forward. To make things even better, he is one of Michigan\’s best recruiters. Under Armor All American.
2. RB: 5* Ty Isaac, 6\’2\’\’ 195lbs. Joliet, IL (Joliet Catholic Academy)
|Ty Isaac #4, RB|
–Offered and Uncommitted. Absolute stud running back (#1 in the nation according to Scout) who put up crazy numbers in his last game of his junior season (515 yards and 5 touchdowns on 26 carries). Is the perfect Michigan back and seems to be favoring the Wolverines. Under Armour All American.
3.RB: 4* DeVeon Smith, 5\’11\” 210lbs. Warren, OH (Howland HS)
|DeVeon Smith #4, RB|
–COMMITTED. A big, bruising back that can run over tacklers and take it to the house. Michigan is lucky to land this highly touted back, who will help bring back Pro-Style football to Ann Arbor.
4.FB/HB: 4* Wyatt Shallman, 6\’3\’\’ 245lbs. Novi, MI (Catholic Central HS)
|Wyatt Shallman #49, HB/FB|
– COMMITTED. One of the best players in the state of Michigan and one of the best halfbacks in the nation. He can play all over the field and should make a big impact.
5. TE: 3* Khalid Hill, 6\’3\’\’ 235lbs. Detroit, MI (Crockett HS)
|Khalid Hill, TE|
– COMMITTED. Very athletic tight end that will be a pass catcher and a match up nightmare. Could be a very similar player to Kevin Koger.
6. TE: 4* Jake Butt, 6\’6\’\’ 220lbs. Pickerington, OH (Pickerington HS North)
|Jake Butt #1, TE|
– COMMITTED. Another big, athletic tight end that can catch down field and block. Should be a stud for the maize and blue.
7. WR: 4* Laquon Treadwell, 6\’3\’\’ 190lbs. Crete, IL (Crete-Monee HS)
|Laquon Treadwell, WR|
– Offered and Uncommitted . Big time, play making wide receiver that can make catches all over the field. Is all over Michigan and seems to be favoring them. Army All American.
8. WR: 4* Jaron Dukes, 6\’5\’\’ 195lbs. Columbus, OH (Marion-Franklin HS)
|Jaron Dukes #8, WR|
– COMMITTED. Grew up a Michigan fan and has a ton of interest in the Wolverines. Has now committed to the Wolverines and should be the BIG target we need.
9. OC: 5* Patrick Kugler, 6\’4\’\’ 280lbs. Wexford, PA (North Allegheny SHS)
|Patrick Kugler #57, OC|
– COMMITTED: Son of Pittsburgh Steelers offensive line coach, Sean Kugler, Patrick (6\’4\’\’ 280lbs) is one of the best offensive lineman in Pennsylvania and the nation. Under Armor All American.
10.OG/OT: 5* Kyle Bosch, 6\’5\’\’ 290lbs. Wheaton, IL (St. Francis HS)
|Kyle Bosch #79, OT/OG|
– COMMITTED . He was the first of the eight to commit on that glorious weekend. Could be a great depth player at first before taking over as a starter and impact player at a tackle or guard spot. Under Armour All American.
11. OT: 4* Logan Tuley-Tillman, 6\’7\’\’ 275lbs. Peoria, IL (Manuel HS)
|Logan Tuley-Tillman #72, OT|
– COMMITTED. Road grading, mean, blindside tackle that had Michigan on top from the get-go. Had offers from schools like Alabama, ND, Ohio, Florida State, and Arkansas, but chose to go blue. Under Armor All American.
12. OT/OG: 4* Christopher Fox, 6\’5\’\’ 285lbs. Parker, CO (Ponderosa HS)
|Chris Fox #73, OT/OG|
– COMMITTED. Physical and athletic, Fox is a stud offensive lineman that can play multiple positions but I could see ending up as a guard. Army All American.
13. OG: 4* David Dawson, 6\’4\’\’ 290lbs. Detroit, MI (Cass Tech HS)
|David Dawson, OG/OC|
– COMMITTED . Was offered and committed on the spot, that shows his love for Michigan. He is very aggressive, mean, has great hands and feet, and can play all along the O-Line, but I can see him bulking on weight and becoming an outstanding guard. Under Armour All American.
14. WDE: 4* Taco Charlton, 6\’6\’\’ 235lbs. Pickerington, OH (Pickerington HS Central)
|Taco Charlton #33, DE|
– COMMITTED . This athletic, fast, freak of an athlete can get after the quarterback very well. After an amazing showing at a California camp, he could be on the rise in rankings to possibly a solid 4th/5th star. If he continues to put on size, he could be a very, very good player for the Wolverines.
15. SDE 4* Joe Mathis, 6\’3\’\’ 255lbs. Upland, CA (Upland HS)
–Offered and Uncommitted. Mathis just visited for the Adidas Invitational and his unofficial to Michigan. Lets just say that went about as good as possible. He was a terror on the field and fell in love with Michigan, saying he got chills when walking down the Big House\’s tunnel. He actually almost committed on the spot, but will take his time. However, he did name Michigan his leader before headed back to Cali.
16. DT/DE: 4* Henry Poggi, 6\’4\’\’ 265lbs. Baltimore, MD (Gilman School)
|Henry Poggi #7, DT|
–Offered and Uncommitted. One of the top targets for the class of 2013, Poggi is an athletic and physical D-lineman that could really be a star in Mattison\’s defense. Could possibly commit soon.
17. LB/DE: 4* Mike McCray, 6\’2\’\’ 220lbs. Trotwood, OH (Trotwood HS)
|Mike McCray #9, LB|
– COMMITTED. He gave his pledge to the Wolverines out of the blue, and is a great pick up. Hes from a pipeline school and has been called \”the best athlete ive ever coached\” by his high school coach. Some say that he could grow into a freskish defensive end next year and in college. Army All American.
18. LB: 4* Ben \”Freak\” Gedeon, 6\’2\’\’ 205lbs. Hudson, OH (Hudson HS)
|Ben Gedeon #15, LB|
– Offered and Uncommitted . This is another top rated linebacker that has been all over the Michigan program lately. Im guessing he will be committing at the Spring Game.
19. LB: 4* EJ Levenberry, 6\’3\’\’ 220lbs. Woodbridge, VA (CD Hylton HS)
|EJ Levenberry #10 (Michigan), LB|
– Offered and Uncommitted. A physical, big hitting linebacker who would be a solid player along the linebacking crew. He has already said that Michigan is his leader and recruiting him the hardest. I think Hoke and Mattison want him badly and he could pull the trigger on his Spring game visit. Army All American
20. CB: 4* Gareon Conley, 6\’2\’\’ 170lbs, Washington, OH (Massillon HS)
|Gareon Conley #21, CB|
– COMMITTED. As probably the most underrated player in Ohio and one of the most underrated players in the country, Conley is a tall and lanky corner back who can cover with the best of them and make amazing plays on the ball. Under Armour All American.
21. CB: 4* Jourdan Lewis, 5\’9\’\’ 160lbs. Detroit, MI (Cass Tech HS)
|Jourdan Lewis #1, CB|
– COMMITTED . A very talented cornerback from Cass Tech that is going to Michigan (where have we heard that before? T-Rich, Hollowell, etc.). Had a great Adidas Invitational and could be on his way up most recruiting rankings.
22. CB: 5* Kendall Fuller, 6\’0\’\’ 185lbs. Olney, MD (Good Counsel HS)
|Kendall Fuller #5, CB|
– Offered and Uncommitted . One of the best defensive players in the nation, Fuller is teammates with O\’Daniel and good friends with Blake Countess and with him playing/starting as a freshmen, Fuller could see he has a great chance at playing time on a great team at Michigan. He will be at the Spring Game in Ann Arbor. Also, fyi, he is compared to Charles Woodson. Army All American.
23. S/ATH: 5* Su\’a Cravens, 6\’1\’\’ 205lbs. Murietta, CA (Vista Murrieta HS)
|Su\’a Cravens #21, S|
–Offered and Uncommitted. One of, if not, the best player I have seen in the class of 2013. He is a star on offense and defense, and is built like college player already. Should come in and make an impact immediately. Loves Michigan\’s style of defense, and once he gets on campus he could fall for the Blue. Also, he is cousins with DE Joe Mathis and said they would visit together. Army All American.
24. S: 5* Dymonte Thomas, 6\’1\’\’ 180lbs. Alliance, OH. (Marlington HS)
|Dymonte Thomas #1, S|
– COMMITTED. An amazing athlete that can make plays all over the field. Is great friends with Shane Morris already and is helping recruit this class hard. Could be an All-American in the winged helmet.
and thats the #1 recruiting class in the nation! Even Kate Upton\’s celebrating for us. Go Blue!
- Michigan Takes Care of Texas Southern, Moves onto 2nd Round - Mar 20, 2021
- Michigan Receives Expected #1 Seed in 2021 NCAA Tournament - Mar 14, 2021
- New Michigan Man: WR Tay’shawn Trent Commits to Michigan - Mar 3, 2021