Speed in Space has been Josh Gattis’ calling card since arriving in Ann Arbor and he just landed himself one of the fastest players in the country and another top wide receiver target as 2020 St Louis (HI) WR Roman Wilson has committed to Michigan.
He gone. That’s the first thing I think of when I watch Wilson’s tape. He has rare and proven (4.3 at The Opening regional) elite speed at the high school level, which means he can improve on it with natural maturity and college level training. And that’s exactly what Josh Gattis wants in his wide receivers. That elite speed isn’t just on go routes either. He’s a guy that can run the short and intermediate routes, making big plays once he gets his hands on the ball. There’s a ton of competition at the receiver position but he’s a guy that you have to find a way to get on the field. Whether it’s at kick returner or wide receiver, I see big things on the horizon for the flyin’ Hawaiian.
- Height: 6’0″
- Weight: 175lbs
- Hometown (School): Honolulu, HI (St. Louis)
- Notable Offers: Oregon, UCLA, Cal, Washington
- Rankings: Rivals (3*, #76 WR) – 247Sports (4*, #218 overall) – ESPN (4*, #55 WR)
- Composite Ranking: Four-star, #336 Overall, #59 WR, #3 in Hawaii
Photo Credit: Roman Wilson/Twitter
- Happy 10 Year Anniversary, Me - May 25, 2021
- New Michigan Man: DT Jordan Whittley Transfers to Michigan - May 21, 2021
- Coming to Crisler: G Devante Jones Transfers to Michigan - May 1, 2021