Adding more speed to the roster has been a goal of new offensive coordinator Josh Gattis since he arrived in Ann Arbor. And he just added one of the fastest offensive weapons on the east coast as 2020 St John’s (MA) ATH Eamonn Dennis committed to Michigan during the mega June visit weekend.
Dennis is very similar to 2019 signee WR Mike Sainristil in more than just both wearing the same jersey number and dominating the Massachusetts high school football competition. But while Sainristil was more of a receiver, Dennis is a little more versatile as he could be a game-changer out of the backfield or in the slot. He may see time at both positions and see that time early on as his speed, elusiveness and game-changing ability could force his way onto the field within the first two years of being on campus.
- Height: 5’10”
- Weight: 170lbs
- Hometown (School): Worchester, MA (St John’s)
- Notable Offers: Iowa, Georgia Tech, Ole Miss, Mississippi State
- Rankings: Rivals (3*, #73 WR) – 247Sports (3*, #40 ATH) – ESPN (3*, #46 ATH)
- Composite Ranking: Three-Star, #489 Overall, #32 ATH, #4 in Massachusetts
Photo Credit: Eamonn Dennis/Twitter
- New Michigan Man: WR Cristian Dixon Commits to Michigan - Jun 25, 2020
- Coming to Crisler: F Isaiah Barnes Commits to Michigan - Jun 24, 2020
- New Michigan Man: DE Quintin Somerville Commits to Michigan - Jun 20, 2020