Jim Harbaugh and the Michigan coaching staff picked up its third 2022 commit and one that is already drawing some lofty comparisons, as Rabun Gap-Nachoochee (GA) TE Marlin Klein has committed to the Wolverines.
- Height: 6’6”
- Weight: 215lbs
- Hometown (School): Cologne, Germany (Rabun Gap (GA))
- Notable Offers: Georgia, Florida State, Nebraska, Michigan State
- Rankings: Rivals (3*, #40 WR) – 247Sports (3*, #18 TE) – ESPN (NR)
- Composite Ranking: Three-star, #371 Overall, #18 TE, #30 in Georgia
As for the Rest of the Class
Klein is the 3rd overall commitment, the first tight end, and the first from both Georgia and Germany. It’s really early in this class still but this is another step in what could be the real kick-off to this class. Michigan is in great shape with TE Oscar Delp, CB Jaeden Gould, WR Tyler Morris and FS Myles Rowser, just to name a few. This class could be big time.
Photo Credit: Cologne Crocodiles
- Michigan Takes Care of Texas Southern, Moves onto 2nd Round - Mar 20, 2021
- Michigan Receives Expected #1 Seed in 2021 NCAA Tournament - Mar 14, 2021
- New Michigan Man: WR Tay’shawn Trent Commits to Michigan - Mar 3, 2021