While Michigan was hosting several 2016 official visitors, the staff ended up landing a future recruit as 2017 Covington (GA) WR Jeremiah Holloman committed to the Wolverines.
— Jeremiah Holloman (@Obey_Classics) December 13, 2015
Holloman is a big, physical, jump ball receiver that can box out defensive backs with his size and win the ball at its highest point. It’s something that Michigan hasn’t had for awhile and could be a big time threat in the red zone throughout his career.
This commitment came out of nowhere as he committed to Jim Harbaugh two weeks after visiting Ann Arbor with teammate and fellow 2017 commit RB Kurt Taylor for the Ohio State game. He landed his offer and committed immediately.
- Height: 6’4”
- Weight: 195lbs
- Hometown/School: Covington, GA (Newton)
- Notable Offers: Northwestern, Minnesota, Indiana, Vanderbilt, Cincinnati
- Rankings: Scout (3*) – Rivals (3*) – 247 (NR) – ESPN (NR)
As for the Rest of the Class: Holloman is the 5th commit and 1st wide receiver commit of the class. He’s also the 2nd commit out of Georgia for UM which looks to be a target state for the staff moving forward. This class has the chance to be one of the best in the country with several elite level targets high on the Wolverines, including OT Isaiah Wilson, WR Donovan Peoples-Jones and QB Dylan McCaffrey.
Photo Credit: Tony Ding/AP
- 2020 Michigan State vs Michigan: Four Things to Watch - Oct 29, 2020
- 2020 Michigan vs Minnesota: Takeaways & Highlights - Oct 26, 2020
- 2020 Michigan vs Minnesota Preview: Four Things to Watch - Oct 23, 2020