Michigan had its first big recruiting visit for 2016 prospects and they used it to bring in the state\’s top talent. And several of them left with offers, including:
2016 WR Desmond Fitzpatrick
– Fitzpatrick is one of the best players in Michigan and wide receivers in the Midwest. He\’s a very smooth, technical route runner that has the ability to make the big catch. While he committed to Louisville in the fall, this offer from Michigan looks to be a game changer. Scout\’s Allen Trieu spoke thinks it\’s just a matter of time before he flips ($).
2016 RB Matt Falcon
– Falcon is one of the most underrated players in the country and he\’s a four star recruit (#11 RB according to 247Sports). He runs with power, agility and speed, and isn\’t scared to run over a defender or two. His style fits the new Michigan running game perfectly and looks like a good possibility to be the first running back commit in the class according to Allen Trieu ($) and several 247 recruiting analysts.
2016 S Demetric Vance
– Vance is another underrated recruit that\’s starting to get noticed. His size, athleticism and physical style is what sets him apart as a safety, and clearly Michigan thinks he would fit their defense well. While MSU may have the lead, this offer from the Wolverines may change things quickly.
2017 WR Donovan Peoples-Jones
– I felt like DPJ was going to land an offer on the visit and that prediction came true as Harbaugh let the five star receiver know Michigan\’s very interested. He\’s one of the best players in the country and possibly the staff\’s #1 target for 2017. This offer may put the Wolverines to/near the of his list, but it\’s still very early.
Lets just say, expect multiple names on this list to be included in future Best Guess Recruiting Classes.
- 2020 Michigan State vs Michigan: Four Things to Watch - Oct 29, 2020
- 2020 Michigan vs Minnesota: Takeaways & Highlights - Oct 26, 2020
- 2020 Michigan vs Minnesota Preview: Four Things to Watch - Oct 23, 2020