With the football season here and the dead period coming to an end, it’s time for Michigan to start hosting its biggest visitors on campus again. But that’s not just for football as Juwan Howard has hit the recruiting ground running and is also expected to host some BIG TIME names this weekend.
Check out which 2020 Michigan football and basketball recruits are expected to be in Ann Arbor for week one of the college football season:
- 2020 WR Brenden Rice
- The name to watch closely, Rice is back in Ann Arbor for another visit and just may be on commit watch if things go well. He’s one of the final names on the 2020 board and would give Michigan a fantastic wide receiver haul to go along with AJ Henning and Roman Wilson.
- 2020 DE Braiden McGregor – COMMITTED
- 2021 OT Giovanni El-Hadi – COMMITTED
- The top100 offensive tackle will make his way back to Michigan for a game day visit, per The Wolverine’s EJ Holland
There were reports of 2020 TE Theo Johnson making the trip as well but, according to EJ Holland, he’ll no longer be making it to campus this weekend ($).
- CG Zeb Jackson – COMMITTED
- Four-star, #59 overall, #10 SG, #1 in Ohio
- SG Jaden Springer
- Five-star, #13 overall, #3 SG, #4 in Florida
- C Walker Kessler
- Five-star, #15 overall, #3 C, #1 in Georgia
This will be the first big recruiting visit weekend of the Howard era and he is starting off with a bang. Michigan looks to have a real shot at landing multiple top50 recruits in the 2020 class. This is a great start at achieving that goal.
Look out for a full breakdown of Springer and Kessler following this post.
Photo Credit: Sports360AZ/YouTube
- New Michigan Man: DL Dominick Giudice Commits to Michigan - Mar 25, 2020
- New Michigan Man: OL Greg Crippen Commits to Michigan - Mar 25, 2020
- Michigan Recruiting Targets in the First 247Sports 2022 Player Rankings - Mar 22, 2020