Michigan’s 2021 recruiting class has the highest average stars in the country but just two commitments overall. It’s a good start but it’s been nine months since the last commitment for the class. But there should be some movement this spring as recruiting will pick up.
It starts today with the Junior Day event.
Check out some of the most notable names visiting Michigan today:
- Four-star 2021 C Raheem Anderson
- Three-star 2021 CB John Howse IV
- Three-star 2021 OL Pat Coogan
- Three-star 2021 NT Pius Odjugo
- Three-star 2021 TE Ryan Hoerstkamp
- Three-star 2021 OT Ramier Lewis
- Three-star 2021 OL Marcus Mbow
- Three-star 2021 RB David Holloman
- 2022 WR Kaden Saunders
- 2022 OL Blake Miller
The group may not be full of priority targets but it’s good for the staff to get intriguing in-state and regional prospects on campus early on.
Photo Credit: Scott Hasse/DetroitSports.org