On Wednesday, February 4th, every other school in the country will find out where the top recruits will be spending the next four years of their lives. And Michigan will be looking on closer than most as the top three names on their board (in terms of rankings) will be announcing their decision on national television. Check out when to tune in for their announcements:
5* TE Chris Clark: ESPNU at 8:30am (EST)
– Things are looking very good for Michigan here thanks to the coaching staff\’s aggressiveness on the trail and his love for the University. Also, like @LanceGordan said, announcing at 5:30am PST doesn\’t make very much sense if he\’s going to sign with UCLA.
4* LB Roquan Smith: ESPNU at 11am (EST)
– This will be a fun announcement to watch as Michigan has made up a ton of ground in the last month thanks to Harbaugh and Durkin. Most analysts believe he\’ll stay in-state with Georgia but there\’s a real shot that he ends up in the Maize and Blue.
5* CB Iman Marshall: ESPNU at 4pm (EST)
– The top guy on several top program\’s boards, including the rumored top two of Michigan and USC. While the Trojans have been the clear favorites since day one, it has been reported that the Wolverines have closed the gap a ton. While it may be a shock to most if he chose Michigan, it\’s a real possibility.
- 2020 Michigan vs Minnesota Preview: Four Things to Watch - Oct 23, 2020
- Fish’s 2020 Michigan Football Season Prediction - Oct 22, 2020
- 2020 Michigan Football Season Preview: Five Offensive Breakout Candidates - Oct 20, 2020