Team 134 landed Shane Morris.
Team 135 landed Wilton Speight.
These two pro style quarterbacks will help bring back the \”old\” Michigan that feature a power running game along with tall, physical wide receivers that allow the quarterback to stretch the field. However, just because the next 3-4 years are set, the Wolverines have always tried to bring in one signal caller in each recruiting class so they are stocked at the position in case of injury or anything else.
Looking at the 2015 class of signal callers, it is one of the deepest in recent memory. There are plenty of pro-style QBs that fit the Wolverine trend perfectly, especially when you go to the West coast. As California has 4 of the top quarterbacks in the country and Michigan has already targeted the top guys.
So, to get you familiar with the main guys, here are the top Michigan targets for 2015:
QB: 4* Josh Rosen, 6\’4\’\’ 200lbs. Bellflower, CA (Saint John Bosco HS)
|Josh Rosen #3, QB|
– The #1 ranked QB, according to ESPN, Rosen is a prototypical Michigan QB. He is very smart, poised, tall, and has a big arm. It will be very tough to get him from the West Coast but he is the only QB offered so far, so Michigan obviously knows what they want.
QB: 4* Kevin Dillman, 6\’4\’\’ 205lbs. La Marida, CA (La Marida HS)
|Kevin Dillman #10, QB|
– The Swedish transplant, Dillman is a freak of an athlete that actually returns kicks and plays free safety, along with starring at quarterback. If you watch his highlights, it looks like he will be headed to a pure spread offense, but Dillman wants to play in the NFL and knows that a pro-style offense is the way to go. Even better news is that he is \”very interested in the Wolverines\”. He should be the next QB to land an offer.
QB: 4* Kyle Kearns, 6\’3\’\’ 185lbs. Pleasanton, CA (Foothill HS)
|Kyle Kearns #8, QB (via Scout.com)|
– One of the best leaders in the 2015 QB class, Kearns is a smart, big armed quarterback that has landed comparisons to Michigan great Tom Brady. He has received a lot of interest from the Wolverine coaching staff and has admitted to being a fan of Michigan and their storied history and pro-style offense. If he is offered, Michigan should really become a contender for his commitment.
- Coming to Crisler: F Caleb Houstan Commits to Michigan - Oct 30, 2020
- Look Who’s Visiting Now: 2020 Michigan State - Oct 30, 2020
- 2020 Michigan State vs Michigan: Four Things to Watch - Oct 29, 2020