1. QB: 5* \”Sugar\” Shane Morris, 6\’3\’\’ 190lbs. Warren, MI. (De La Salle HS)
|Shane Morris #12, QB|
–COMMITTED. The future of Michigan football, Shane is one of the top QB recruits in the nation and is the pro style quarterback that this offense needs moving forward. To make things even better, he is one of Michigan\’s best recruiters. Under Armor All American.
2. RB: 4* Derrick Green, 5\’11\’\’ 215lbs. Richmond, VA (Hermitage HS)
–Uncommitted and Offered. Michigan was in great standings with him right after his visit, which didnt even include Coach Hoke. Im sure as soon as Ty Isaac chose U$C, the coaches were trying to get his attention more than ever. He is a big, bruising back that reminds me a lot of Anthony \”A-Train\” Thomas.
3.RB: 4* DeVeon Smith, 5\’11\” 210lbs. Warren, OH (Howland HS)
|DeVeon Smith #4, RB|
–COMMITTED. A big, bruising back that can run over tacklers and take it to the house. Michigan is lucky to land this highly touted back, who will help bring back Pro-Style football to Ann Arbor.
4.FB/HB: 4* Wyatt Shallman, 6\’3\’\’ 245lbs. Novi, MI (Catholic Central HS)
– COMMITTED. One of the best players in the state of Michigan and one of the best halfbacks/fullbacks in the nation. He can play all over the field and should make a big impact.
5. TE: 3* Khalid Hill, 6\’3\’\’ 235lbs. Detroit, MI (Crockett HS)
|Khalid Hill, TE|
– COMMITTED. Very athletic tight end that will be a pass catcher and a match up nightmare. Could be a very similar player to Kevin Koger.
6. TE: 4* Jake Butt, 6\’6\’\’ 220lbs. Pickerington, OH (Pickerington HS North)
|Jake Butt #1, TE|
– COMMITTED. Another big, athletic tight end that can catch down field and block. Should be a stud for the maize and blue.
7. WR: 4* Laquon Treadwell, 6\’3\’\’ 190lbs. Crete, IL (Crete-Monee HS)
|Laquon Treadwell, WR|
– Offered and Uncommitted . Big time, play making wide receiver that can make catches all over the field. Is all over Michigan and seems to be favoring them. Not sure when he will make a decision exactly, but it could be soon and Michigan is looking really good. 55% Chance. Army All American.
8. WR: 4* Jaron Dukes, 6\’5\’\’ 195lbs. Columbus, OH (Marion-Franklin HS)
|Jaron Dukes #8, WR|
– COMMITTED. Grew up a Michigan fan and has a ton of interest in the Wolverines. Has now committed to the Wolverines and should be the BIG target we need.
9. WR: 3* Csont\’e York, 6\’3\’\’ 185lbs. Harper Woods, MI (Chandler Park Academy)
|Csont\’e York #3 (Michigan), WR|
– COMMITTED. Basically came out of nowhere, York jumped onto the scene after very strong showings at camps this Spring. He is a tall and physical wide out that can go up and get the ball at its highest point. He also shows great hands and fundamentals which are very good to see from a high school WR.
10. OG/C: 5* Patrick Kugler, 6\’4\’\’ 280lbs. Wexford, PA (North Allegheny SHS)
|Patrick Kugler #57, OC|
– COMMITTED: Son of Pittsburgh Steelers offensive line coach, Sean Kugler, Patrick (6\’4\’\’ 280lbs) is one of the best offensive lineman in Pennsylvania and the nation. Can play either OG, but will most likely be the future All American Center in the Maize and Blue. Under Armor All American.
11.OG/OT: 5* Kyle Bosch, 6\’5\’\’ 290lbs. Wheaton, IL (St. Francis HS)
|Kyle Bosch #79, OT/OG|
– COMMITTED. He was the first of the eight to commit on that glorious weekend. Could be a great depth player at first before taking over as a starter and impact player at (most likely) a guard spot.Under Armor All American.
12. OT: 4* Logan Tuley-Tillman, 6\’7\’\’ 275lbs. Peoria, IL (Manuel HS)
|Logan Tuley-Tillman #72, OT|
– COMMITTED. Road grading, mean, blindside tackle that had Michigan on top from the get-go. Had offers from schools like Alabama, ND, Ohio, Florida State, and Arkansas, but chose to go blue. Under Armor All American.
13. OT/OG: 4* Christopher Fox, 6\’5\’\’ 285lbs. Parker, CO (Ponderosa HS)
|Chris Fox #73, OT/OG|
– COMMITTED. Physical and athletic, Fox is a stud offensive lineman that can play multiple positions but I could see ending up at right tackle. Army All American.
14. OG: 4* David Dawson, 6\’4\’\’ 290lbs. Detroit, MI (Cass Tech HS)
|David Dawson, OG/OC|
– COMMITTED . Was offered and committed on the spot, that shows his love for Michigan. He is very aggressive, mean, has great hands and feet, and can play all along the O-Line, but I can see him bulking on weight and becoming an outstanding guard. Has been tearing it up this Spring and Summer at camps to prove he is the best OG in this class. Could/should be a 5 star soon. Under Armour All American.
15. WDE: 4* Taco Charlton, 6\’6\’\’ 235lbs. Pickerington, OH (Pickerington HS Central)
|Taco Charlton #33, DE|
– COMMITTED . This athletic, fast, freak of an athlete can get after the quarterback very well. After an amazing showing at a California camp and the Columbus NFTC, he will be on the rise in rankings to at least a solid 4th. If he continues to put on size, he could be a very, very good player for the Wolverines.
16. SDE 4* Joe Mathis, 6\’3\’\’ 255lbs. Upland, CA (Upland HS)
–Offered and Uncommitted. Mathis visited for the Adidas Invitational and his unofficial to Michigan a couple weeks back. Lets just say that went about as good as possible. He was a terror on the field and fell in love with Michigan, saying he got chills when walking down the Big House\’s tunnel. He actually almost committed on the spot, but will take his time. He now has Michigan up at the top, with Nebraska. Hopefully we can land him and his cousin (Sua Cravens). 33.3% Chance.
17. DT/DE: 4* Henry Poggi, 6\’4\’\’ 265lbs. Baltimore, MD (Gilman School)
|Henry Poggi #7, DT|
–Offered and Uncommitted. One of the top targets for the class of 2013, Poggi is an athletic and physical D-lineman that could really be a star in Mattison\’s defense. Could be the next Michigan commit, and a much needed one at that. Its between Michigan and Alabama (HELLLLLO SEPTEMBER 1ST). 55% Chance.
18. DT: 4* Maurice Hurst, 6\’2\’\’ 275lbs. Westwood, MA (Xaverian Brothers HS)
–Offered and Uncommitted. This interior force has just recently picked up an offer from the Maize and Blue and seems to be very, very interested. He is trying to visit soon and it is very possible that he could pull the trigger while in Ann Arbor. Chance 75%.
19. LB: 4* Mike McCray, 6\’2\’\’ 220lbs. Trotwood, OH (Trotwood HS)
|Mike McCray #9, LB|
– COMMITTED. He gave his pledge to the Wolverines out of the blue, and is a great pick up. Hes from a pipeline school and has been called \”the best athlete ive ever coached\” by his high school coach. He just recently was invited to The Opening, after he won the Linebacker MVP at the NFTC in Ohio. Army All American.
20. LB: 4* Ben \”Freak\” Gedeon, 6\’2\’\’ 205lbs. Hudson, OH (Hudson HS)
|Ben Gedeon #15, LB|
– COMMITTED . \”Freak\” is his nickname and rightfully so, he is an absolute freak player. He is a stud on both sides of the ball, but could be the heart of the future Michigan defenses. Some could go as far to compare him to 1st round draft pick and tackling monster, BC LB Luke Kuechly.
21. CB: 4* Gareon Conley, 6\’2\’\’ 170lbs, Washington, OH (Massillon HS)
|Gareon Conley #21, CB|
– COMMITTED. As probably the most underrated player in Ohio and one of the most underrated players in the country, Conley is a tall and lanky corner back who can cover with the best of them and make amazing plays on the ball. Under Armour All American.
22. CB: 4* Jourdan Lewis, 5\’9\’\’ 160lbs. Detroit, MI (Cass Tech HS)
|Jourdan Lewis #1, CB|
– COMMITTED . A very talented cornerback from Cass Tech that is going to Michigan (where have we heard that before? T-Rich, Hollowell, etc.). Had a great Adidas Invitational and could be on his way up most recruiting rankings. Army All American.
23. CB: 5* Kendall Fuller, 6\’0\’\’ 185lbs. Olney, MD (Good Counsel HS)
|Kendall Fuller #5, CB|
– Offered and Uncommitted . One of the best defensive players in the nation, Fuller is teammates with O\’Daniel and good friends with Blake Countess and with him playing/starting as a freshmen, Fuller could see he has a great chance at playing time on a great team at Michigan. He visited for the Spring Game and really seemed to enjoy it, especially being around Countess. Could be an AMAZING pick up. Michigan is in his final 4. 30% Chance. Army All American.
24. S: 5* Dymonte Thomas, 6\’1\’\’ 180lbs. Alliance, OH. (Marlington HS)
|Dymonte Thomas #1, S|
– COMMITTED. An amazing athlete that can make plays all over the field. Is great friends with Shane Morris already and is helping recruit this class hard. Could be an All-American in the winged helmet.
and thats the #1 recruiting class in the nation! Even Kate Upton\’s celebrating for us. Go Blue!
- Happy 10 Year Anniversary, Me - May 25, 2021
- New Michigan Man: DT Jordan Whittley Transfers to Michigan - May 21, 2021
- Coming to Crisler: G Devante Jones Transfers to Michigan - May 1, 2021