1. C Jon Teske, 6\’11\’\’ 210lbs. Medina, OH (Medina HS)
– The big man dominates at the high school level thanks to being several inches taller than the rest of the competition. His height, length, shot blocking ability, and outside shooting should make him a great player in Beilein\’s system. However, he will have to add some muscle to his frame before being able to perform at his peak level at Michigan.
- Happy 10 Year Anniversary, Me - May 25, 2021
- New Michigan Man: DT Jordan Whittley Transfers to Michigan - May 21, 2021
- Coming to Crisler: G Devante Jones Transfers to Michigan - May 1, 2021