1. C Jon Teske, 6\’11\’\’ 210lbs. Medina, OH (Medina HS)
– The big man dominates at the high school level thanks to being several inches taller than the rest of the competition. His height, length, shot blocking ability, and outside shooting should make him a great player in Beilein\’s system. However, he will have to add some muscle to his frame before being able to perform at his peak level at Michigan.
- 2020 Penn State vs Michigan: Four Things to Watch - Nov 27, 2020
- 2020-21 Michigan Basketball vs Bowling Green: Game Highlights - Nov 26, 2020
- Inside the Fish Bowl is Turning Lemons into Lemonade - Nov 23, 2020