Though Michigan will be on the road this weekend, it doesn’t mean they will be taking their foot off the gas on the recruiting trail. Penn State will be hosting some of Michigan’s top rated targets in the 2017 class which is good for the Nittany Lions but, possibly, even better for the Wolverines.
This game will give several east coast targets the chance to see UM in person without traveling to the midwest, which could go a long way and help improve Michigan’s 2017 class even more.
Here are some of the top 2017 and 2018 targets that will be in State College on Saturday:
- 2017 OT Isaiah Wilson (per Twitter)
- 2017 ATH Devon Hunter (per Lions247’s Sean Fitz)
- 2017 OL Robert Hainsey (per Twitter)
- 2017 LB Jordan Anthony (Confirmed)
- 2017 OL Micah Clark (per Lions247’s Sean Fitz)
- 2017 OL CJ Thorpe (Confirmed)
- 2018 LB Bartek Rybka (Confirmed)
- 2018 DE Micah Parsons (Confirmed)
There are a ton of other recruits, including 2016 PSU commit K Quinn Nordin (who is seen as likely flip option to UM), that will be in attendance for the Michigan-Penn State game. Check out the full lists on Rivals and 247Sports.
Photo Credit: Matthew O’Haren/USA TODAY Sports
- Happy 10 Year Anniversary, Me - May 25, 2021
- New Michigan Man: DT Jordan Whittley Transfers to Michigan - May 21, 2021
- Coming to Crisler: G Devante Jones Transfers to Michigan - May 1, 2021