Keep the snowball rolling! Michigan has picked up it’s 2nd commitment of June and the 8th of the 2016 class as Winchester (IN) RB Kiante Enis has committed to the Wolverines.
— Steve Wiltfong (@SWiltfong247) June 4, 2015
Enis is one of the more athletic and versatile players in the country and it’s exactly what the Michigan coaching staff is looking to add to the fold. He has the size, length and athleticism to be an impact player at multiple positions but I see him ending up at safety. He’s very raw but with the coaching available, I believe he’ll end up being a very good player for the Wolverines.
His recruitment was one that I saw wrapping up quickly once Michigan threw it’s hat in the ring. He landed his offer from the UofM staff on May 9th, set up his visit to Ann Arbor soon after for May 30th, told 247’s Steve Wiltfong that Michigan “shot to the top” of his list later that night ($), camped at the Indianapolis satellite camp with the Wolverines staff on June 4th and pulled the trigger on his commitment later that night. Easy as that.
- Height: 6’2”
- Weight: 190lbs
- Notable Offers: Michigan State, Louisville, Iowa, Cincinnati
- Rankings: Scout (3*, #26 ATH) – Rivals (3*) – 247 (3*, #52 RB) – ESPN (NR)
As for the Rest of the Class: Enis is the 8th member of the 2016 Michigan recruiting class and the 2nd this week. Look for the snowball effect to keep rolling on as ATH Chris Evans is expected to make his decision on Saturday.
Latest posts by Garrett Fishaw (see all)
- Michigan Targets in the Final 2017 Scout300 Player Rankings - Jan 18, 2017
- Michigan Targets in the Final 247Sports 2017 Player Rankings - Jan 18, 2017
- Michigan Targets in the Final 2017 Rivals250 Player Rankings - Jan 18, 2017