Michigan picked up that explosive athlete that they’ve been missing over the years as Chris “Finish Line” Evans has decided to join Harbaugh’s first full Michigan recruiting class after receiving his offer from the staff last week.
Evans is that home run hitting threat that the offense and special teams has been missing. However, he may end up at cornerback. It remains to be seen where exactly the staff sees his future but I imagine him seeing time in all three facets of the game while in the Maize and Blue.
While he didn’t have the longest offer list, as soon as Michigan got into the game, it was over. The staff quickly made the Ben Davis star a priority and made sure to get him on campus as soon as possible. After seeing what the program truly had to offer and receiving his offer, he went home and came to the conclusion that he wanted to be a Wolverine.
- Height: 5’11”
- Weight: 186lbs
- Notable Offers: Michigan State, Minnesota, Indiana, Illinois
- Rankings: Scout (4*, #9 RB) – Rivals (3*, #5 IN) – 247 (4*, #6 RB) – ESPN (NR)
As for the Rest of the Class: Evans is the 9th member of the class, the 3rd from Indiana, 2nd athlete and (possibly) the 4th running back. With most of Indiana wrapped up, look for Michigan to start pulling multiple recruits from New Jersey.
Latest posts by Garrett Fishaw (see all)
- Look Who’s Visiting Now: 2018 Home Finale vs Indiana - Nov 16, 2018
- Michigan Commits and Targets in the Latest 247Sports 2019 Player Rankings - Nov 15, 2018
- Inside the Fish Bowl is Seeing (Five) Stars - Nov 12, 2018