Photo Credit: Bryan Fuller/MGoBlog
What. A. Game. Michigan had 2 storylines after the Minnesota game:
- The Higdon & Evans two-headed monster.
- Khaleke Hudson has arrived.
All you need to really mention are those two points and you have the Minnesota game summed up pretty well. In this episode of The FishVlog, I talk about all things from the Minnesota game, including the offense, defense, and horrible announcing. I talk about the offense moving forward past the Minnesota game and how I think they’ll progress. Finally, I touch on the College Football Playoff Rankings, where Michigan was left off for the likes of Northwestern.
Check out the video below:
Here are the timestamps for each of those topics if you want to skip around:
Let me know your thoughts and concerns about Michigan football in the comments. Go blue and beat Maryland!
Latest posts by Stephen Osentoski (see all)
- “God’s Gift” – Road to the Final 4 –Hype Video - Mar 31, 2018
- Michigan Tournament Opponent Analysis – Round of 64 – Montana Grizzlies - Mar 15, 2018
- Recruit Review : Episode 2 – 2018 DB German Green - Feb 28, 2018