Week two welcomes Army to town along with another very nice group of recruiting visitors for both the football and basketball programs.
Football has turned most of its visit focus to the 2021 and 2022 classes with 2020 pretty close to wrapped up. The staff is expected to host a couple of big names to remember, including its already solidified 2021 quarterback commit.
As for basketball, this is another week in a row where Juwan Howard and staff will host three top 50 recruits, including one five star target.
Check out who is visiting Ann Arbor this weekend for the Michigan-Army game:
- 2021 QB JJ McCarthy
- 2021 DE Ryan Keeler (per TMI’s Brice Marich)
- 2021 OT Caleb Tiernan
- 2021 DE Rodney McGraw (per 247Sports’ Steve Wiltfong)
- 2022 QB Nicco Marchiol
- 2022 LB Michael Williams (per The Wolverine’s EJ Holland)
- 2022 ATH Kaden Saunders (per TMI’s Brice Marich)
- CG Nimari Burnett
- Five-star, #22 overall
- C Hunter Dickinson
- Four-star, #33 overall
- F Lance Ware
- Four-star, #35 overall
Photo Credit: JJ McCarthy/Twitter
Latest posts by Garrett Fishaw (see all)
- Look Who’s Visiting Now: Late January 2021 & 2022 Visitors - Jan 25, 2020
- Coming to Crisler: SF Jace Howard Commits to Michigan - Jan 20, 2020
- New Michigan Man: 2022 DB Myles Rowser Commits to Michigan - Jan 13, 2020