Michigan will host its first large group of recruiting visitors during the 2019 calendar year this weekend. The Junior Day event will be the new-look Wolverines staff’s first chance to host and will feature a who’s who list of top 2020 and 2021 recruiting targets, including multiple top 100 prospects and some of the best players in the Midwest, regardless of class.
Check out some of most notable visitors expected to visit Michigan this weekend for Junior Day:
- 2020 Detroit King (MI) WR Rashawn Williams
- 2020 Lincoln-Way East (IL) WR AJ Henning
- 2020 Port Huron Northern (MI) DE Braiden McGregor
- 2020 Bay City Central (MI) WR Devell Washington
- 2020 Mars (PA) OL Michael Carmody (per TMI’s Sam Webb)
- 2020 Windsor (ON; Canada) TE Theo Johnson (per TMI’s Sam Webb)
- 2020 Marist (IL) WR Jadon Thompson
- 2020 Southern Columbia (PA) LB Cal
- 2021 Warwick (PA) OT Nolan Rucci
- 2021 Cass Tech (MI) OL Raheem Anderson II
While nothing is guaranteed to happen, I wouldn’t be surprised if Michigan added another member of the 2020 class during or soon after the visit. Williams has been showing strong signs of leaning towards the Wolverines for a while now.
Other names I think Michigan can solidify itself with and/or make a big move with during the trip includes McGregor, Carmody, Halady, and Henning.
Photo Credit: Allen Cunningham / Daily Southtown
Latest posts by Garrett Fishaw (see all)
- Look Who’s Visiting Now: Late January 2021 & 2022 Visitors - Jan 25, 2020
- Coming to Crisler: SF Jace Howard Commits to Michigan - Jan 20, 2020
- New Michigan Man: 2022 DB Myles Rowser Commits to Michigan - Jan 13, 2020