With the Early Signing Period coming up on the 19th, Michigan is set to host its last big recruiting visitor weekend from Friday to Sunday. And it’ll have some very intriguing names coming to town, including at least two non-Michigan commits that very well could end up choosing the Wolverines in the next week or so.
Check out which 2019 and 2020 recruits will be making official and unofficial visits to Michigan this weekend:
- DE Gabe Newburg – Commit
- WR Quintel Kent – Commit
- WR Cornelius Johnson – Very Good to Excellent
- LB Anthony Solomon – Very Good to Excellent (Committed to Miami)
- 2019 RB Jordan Castleberry – Very Good to Excellent (Committed to WVU; PWO Offer)
- 2020 QB JD Johnson – Good
- 2020 WR Jaden Dottin – Good
- 2020 OG Justin Rogers – Good
Another name to watch for a potential visit this weekend is DT D’Von Ellies. The four-star received an offer from the staff recently and has reportedly been trying to make his way to Ann Arbor before making a final decision. If they can get him on campus, this will become a recruitment to watch closely.
Photo Credit: Paul Sherman/MGoBlog
Latest posts by Garrett Fishaw (see all)
- New Michigan Man: WR AJ Henning Commits to Michigan - Jun 26, 2019
- New Michigan Man: OT Jeffrey Persi Commits to Michigan - Jun 25, 2019
- New Michigan Man: ATH Eamonn Dennis Commits to Michigan - Jun 24, 2019